This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

  1. Home

Apply for fluorinated gas (F gas) quota

You must apply for quota to produce or import hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) - the most common type of F gas. This applies to:

Start now

Before you start

You need:

Help with your quota application

Telephone: 03708 506 506
Telephone from outside the UK: +44 (0)114 282 5312
Opening times: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm